Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Drinks

I need to stop drinking so much. Of course, as compared to most of my friend's alcohol limits, I'm at the lowest. I admit I can't drink much so I won't drink more. In order to take care of my body, I ought to be drinking lesser or even stop drinking because I don't exactly know what's happening in my body. Creating resistance when I drink and that's a bad thing to me. I meant the feelings of the aftermath. I experienced the worse feeling last saturday when I went Timbre with my lovely cliques(can't get any better;in awe). I had my usual drink and I had the worse feeling while heading home. Headache like someone's squeezing my head, heavy as hell. Ear blocked. The feeling of vomitting really disgust me. I seriously hate the feeling of vomitting. Somehow I made it home after train and walking home.

Texted my friend while I'm on my way home and he said I'm drunk by looking at the way I'm texting. Seriously? Haha. So somehow I got home with all the mess up feeling, took a shower and totally knock out. Woke up almost noon the next day and rushed out to watch Titanic 3D with my siblings! I could say that it's really a waste of money for the 3D effect cause there really wasn't much effect. Watch it on CD at home would be better. Ok back to movie in cinema, after movie went to Siglap to meet up with my usual Starbucks lovelies! Grabbed my favourite cafe latte and molten chocolate. I love meeting up with them at Starbucks to chill, talking about almost anything. They are all so wise and I love talking to them. So we chatted, gossiped, shared what's going on in our lives. Back home after chilling and that's about it!

I'm really making a full use of my 3 weeks holiday before next sem starts! :)

With love.

No comments:

Post a Comment