Monday, May 14, 2012

Reality smacks hard

So, my fear for my result has became a reality. Looking at the results that I obtained, it was really sad about I as it hit me hard. Of course I did not do well and I had to take the module again. Although it's not the first time I failed a module but every time it happens, it never fails to seems like history is repeating. Like I mentioned before, I'm a slow learner in terms of studies. I don't mind retaking the module as I know I will do well after redo the modules but it's the money that concerns me. Ever since I've completed my GCE 'O' Levels examination and got an over-the-top amount of points that does not bring me anywhere, the amount of money my parents spent on my studies were huge. That hurts me a lot too.

Seeing them working their asses off, doesn't pay much and have to pay for my school fees. That's the consequences of studying in a private institute. Everything's about the money but the certificate comes faster. So, history has been repeating and I know that I ain't going to give up just like that. From the amount of failures that I've faced, made me who I am today. I promised myself to do better the next time over and over again. Never once forget about my dream and what I want to be. I believe, always will.

With love.

No comments:

Post a Comment