Saturday, May 5, 2012

Short Getaway to Langkawi

Photo taken outside hotel lobby. Awesome view. <3
It's another weekend! So I finally flew back from Langkawi! Went there for 4 days 3 nights. First night was really bad maybe because of the bed that I'm not used to. My bed's my bestfriend! :) I kept waking up throughout the night and things like that. Thank god for being able to sleep well for the second and third night. The attractions such as, Bird paradise, underwater world etc. are really nice. Did a little shopping too and bought myself swimwear, converse shoe and that's about it. Did bought some chocolates back for my friends as souvenirs as it's only manufactured in Langkawi. When travelling back to Singapore, I felt like my holiday has just started. The first few days are only for me to adapt to the environment. Oh well, I shall go somewhere far and longer duration next time! Alright, time for me to unpack and prepare to head out! :)

Visit my page for more photos, just a click away:

Don't forget to subscribe to my twitter/Facebook/Blog! :)

With Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment